Top 5 Mobile Site Builders’ Reviews and Tips for Mobile Publishers
2013 is the year in which mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most widespread internet access point worldwide. According to a study made by the NPD Group, 37 percent of consumers who used to access content on their PCs switched to their tablets and smartphones.
If you want to serve your consumers wherever they are, your website needs to go mobile!
Consumers are increasingly using their mobile devices to browse the internet looking for information, products and services as well as to buy online.
However the web accessed from mobile devices has many limits. Navigation is a problem for websites not optimized for mobile devices as the content area is large, the screen size is small and the bandwidth speed is very slow.
On the other hand implementing a mobile site has many benefits: improved user experience, faster download speed, better engagement with users and therefore a competitive advantage.
A study on mobile optimization made by the Internet Advertising Bureau (UK) reveals that 57% of the top 100 brands now have a mobile optimized site.
MobPartner has selected its Top 5 Mobile Site Builders that can help you create a mobile website in less than an hour with limited budget.
TOP 5 MOBILE SITE BUILDERS
MobDis is a mobile website builder that lets you build mobile sites fast and easy without the need for any coding knowledge. You can get your mobile site in three simple steps: build your site, add the features that you want and publish your site hosting it yourself or on MobDis. Mobile sites built by MobDis are supported on iOS and Android devices.
- Pricing: 14-days free trial, Small Business Plan 28$/month, White Label Reseller 199$/month, Export Plan 350$/year. More details
- Pros: Extensive features set (the largest on the market), wide range of templates and intuitive layout.
- Cons: If you need support they don’t have a call center, only mail and chat.
goMobi™, powered by dotMobi, creates a smartphone web experience automatically on any mobile device, including smartphones and other connected devices like tablets. Ten basic templates are available and they can be customized with features or left in their simplest form.
- Pricing: 1-month free trial, then 5.95$/month. More details
- Pros: Lots of basics options such as social media integration and contact features. Great customization and reporting with Google Analytics. 12 languages available.
- Cons: Limited design customizability, only 10 pre-built templates.
MoFuse will help you drive your mobile business. With the mobile website designer you can create mobile sites, mobile landing pages, and mobile lead capture forms. You can build it yourself and you can choose between different packages with different elements and features. MoFuse can also build it for you should you choose to.
- Pricing: Free trial, then JumpStart Plan $7.95/month, Basic Plan $39.00/month, Small Business Plan $89.00/month, Ultimate Plan $199.00/month. Custom Mobile Website starting at $500. More details
- Pros: Different pricing plan to fit everybody’s needs and budget.
- Cons: They don’t have a feature for daily deals or coupon. Instead they add the possibility of SMS marketing.
YoMobi provides a free and easy solution for businesses and individuals to create a mobile-optimized website. Hosting and a lot of other functions and features are free, but includes advertisement. With the custom plan you can have your own domain, customize your mobile site and remove advertisements.
- Pricing: Standard Plan is free, Custom Plan $6/month or $60/year. More details
- Pros: Basic approach to web design and very convenient budget plans.
- Cons: Some important features are missing: videos, RSS integration, coupons and menu integration for restaurants.
mobiSiteGalore claims to be “the EASIEST mobile website builder available today”. An average time of 15 minutes is all it takes to get a mobile website designed to be viewed on a mobile. Absolutely no technical knowledge, programming skill or web design experience is required. There is no software to download or install.
- Pricing: 30-days free trial, 3 Page Pack $49/Year, 10 Page Pack $156/Year, Unlimited Page Pack $225/Year, Developer Pack (Unlimited websites) $975/Year. More details
- Pros: Available in 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Greek). 100 different designs templates available.
- Cons: You cannot export out the source files to modify the site later.
Go Mobile now and monetize this mobile traffic with optimized offers by MobPartner (download applications, lead optimized, subscription services) signing up on our platform as a Publisher!
If you are using another great tool please contact us and we’ll add it to the list.
Search in the blog
Tag cloudAd Network Advertisers Affiliates affiliation campaign Android apple Apple App Store Applications Buongiorno campaign china christmas cost per install cost per subscription cpi CPS dating events france friday team talk games gaming germany Google Play ios ipad iphone italy m-commerce Mobile Affiliate Marketing mobile content mobile contents Mobile Marketing MobPartner mobpartner xmas special Monetization promotion publisher Publishers special offer special promotion subscription uk usa xmas
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012